Monday, March 19, 2007

who's on?

My favorite search recent search term: "My ex got married too soon"
I hear ya. I really do.

Since so many pet people are passing through the blog at the moment, I thought I'd put up some pictures of pets near and dear to me.

This is Smokey, A____'s cat. Smokey's doing that low walk where he can flip over and roll around at any moment. It's the the super-loving-kitty approach.














Max does drag. He also enjoys being combed, especially around the face. I should've named him Zsa zsa.













Rolling Flo. I pet sit for Flo sometimes. She's very sweet but I'm a little shy with her since her owners let her out and I've found dog ticks on her. Where there are dog ticks, I reason, there may be deer ticks.









My sister's cat Rose. This is Rosie enjoying some turkey. Rose is normally rather shy about doing things like standing up for me, but a little sliced turkey is a great motivator.













Max on my scanner. No cats or humans were harmed in the making of this image.

No comments: