Monday, March 12, 2007

daylight

It was dark when my cat started crying this morning. Today is the first day back after break and last night I didn't sleep well.

At noon, there is a talk by a group of students I do not like. I don't like two of them on personal account, and the entire lot of them because I feel they act like trusting, simple children (even though two at least are more than old enough to know better). What they have is a shocking willingness to take shit. Or more appropriately stated, to eat shit and smile about it. Wanting to do that is repugnant to me (hence the wonderfulness of that saying I think) but wanting and pushing others to do it too....well that's where the person directed dislike comes in. Dare I say "loathing"?

When I have slept so unwell as to have managed to wake up in the congressionally mandated predawn hours of today, yes, I think I do dare say it.

Oh they better hope the talk is too boring for me to stay awake and alert through.

No comments: