Monday, August 21, 2006

PFG needs...

What I'm not doing:
Working on my class prep, my dissertation, thinking about Tom's defense this week, my dad's birthday this week, my broken car, my sick cat, my increasing school debt.

Not doing any of that. Nope.

I was up late working. I'm going to make myself a gold sticker for having gotten so very much done. I also have an appointment to look at a two bedroom apartment tomorrow bright and early in the morning, a meeting with the dean of the grad school to (essentially) bitch about the invasive and possibly illegal financial aid academic progress policy, and a PT appointment. And things are just going to get busier and busier as the week progresses and we launch into the beginning of the semester.

So at the moment, I'm slacking - stupid internet games are always good for that.

PFG needs to be expanded...
(possibly)

PFG needs more work
(no, I just need to DO more work.)

PFG needs a comment
(yes please)

PFG needs to avoid drifting into a wholly technical exercise
(you said "hole"...)

PFG needs broadband
(maybe broaderband)

PFG needs to hire more people or they need to clone you
(I love this sort of sentence, it's a marvelous non-sequitor. Anyone know if there's a formal name for this? It's like a kind of violation of relation between propositions.)

PFG Needs Your Help
(and remember, help is not spelled p-l-a-t-i-t-u-d-e. Got lots of those, don't need any more thanks.)

No comments: