Friday, August 11, 2006

defensive

I just got a notice that my ex is defending his dissertation in two weeks. This pisses me off. This raises a whole range of unpleasant emotions and memories, but mostly all of them can be nicely overgeneralized into the category of "pissing me off".

I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with all that. I do have almost an entire dozen old eggs I haven't thrown out yet because I was certain a good reason to keep them would come up. They aren't rotten, just older than I'd want to cook with.

Please, no I am not going egg the fucking loser's house, car, family's house (although THAT is VERY tempting), or family member's cars. The eggs are relevant only because when I'm in a shitty foul mood that demands an outlet but for which the only apparent outlets are inappropriate, I like to go throw eggs at things. Neutral targets - phone poles, tree stumps, my landlord's house, etc. (cars with anti-choice stickers on them don't get egged. They get mayo.)

Anyhow, I think those eggs are going to come in handy.

No comments: