Wednesday, August 23, 2006

mix

One of my friends once mentioned someone had said to her "You know an american loves you if she makes you a mix" And then there's the breakup mix. I started one last year for Tom. It's been a year almost exactly and tomorrow he defends his dissertation. I just got the invite to the party. Weeeeee!

So I finished the CD. Well, the playlist at least. I haven't burned it yet. Cjblue will get a copy (she's made me promise her copies of any mixes I make). Below is the track list and artwork.

Name Artist
Born In the '70s Ed Harcourt
Fine Day for Sailing Go Sailor
Gone Daddy Gone Violent Femmes
Ain't No Good Cake
Lost Cause Beck
You Oughta Know Richard Cheese
(This Is) A Fine Romance Marilyn Monroe
Suspicious Minds LaLae
Everyone Has a Summer Lovage
The World Has Turned and Left Me Here Weezer
Always On My Mind Lewinski
My Man Peggy Lee
Nowhere Man Low
Sorry About Your Penis Smash Mouth
Forgiveness Goldfinger
I Don't Wanna Grow Up Tom Waits
I Should Care Sammy Davis Jr.
Now You're A Man Dvda
Somewhere Over the Rainbow Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
MyWayEdit Sex Pistols (with Four Aces intro)


No comments: