Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tuesday

I don't normally go out of my way to eat donuts. I've got nothing against them. I think it might be that donuts are the kinds of things you eat one of and then wonder why the hell you ate it. Yeah, it tasted yummy, but not that yummy and now you have that strangely waxy donut residue in your mouth. And if you ate more than one, you might also have a stomach ache.

However, I do like chocolate coconut donuts. And I just happen to have one right now.

weather.com high 82 (last night it was 80)
weather.gov high 81 (last night, 83)
wunderground.com high 80 (last night, 82)

I'm going with 85.

2 comments:

cjblue said...

ewww, waxy donut residue. Soon as I read that, I knew exactly what you meant and I had to drink some coffee. I like plain crullers, donut holes and, if forced to go to Krispy Kreme, I like their cinnamon buns.

85 sounds good. I'll go with it. You didn't say if you like it hot or not, did you? My fave weather is sunny, 75 degrees with a breeze.

Mick & Cathy said...

I love donuts but try to avoid them as there not good for the weight loss.
85 sounds hot to me.