Saturday, June 03, 2006

Sharing

You know, the pope has really inspired me. A while back, he encouraged us to love our neighbors. And I did. Repeatedly. I am a catholic after all. I was born one, I went to Sacred Heart for a whole year. I played one of the three wise men in the christmas pageant even. Like all people raised in a culture of strict and dogmatic religion, I do sometimes worry about heaven, hell, the nature of the soul, and salvation. However, I just can't reconcille most of the teachings of the church (any church) with the morals and principles I have come to understand and accept through my own deeply personal experience.

But here is something I can definitely get behind. Thank you Pope!
Most recently, Il Papa has decreed:
"Who has known something true, beautiful and good in life should run to share it around everywhere, in family and in work, in all the places of one's existence."

And so I'd like to share with everyone that I had really awesome sex the other night. It was beautiful, true, good, and loud.
Amen!

1 comment:

cjblue said...

Hallelujah! Amen, praise the lord, say it again, sistah.

Hmmm, I can't top that. What have I known recently (not in the biblical sense) that is true, beautiful and good? At the risk of being sentimental and sappy, my kids are all that, but I'm not sharing. They're mine. I made them myself. With a little help from my husband.