Monday, June 05, 2006

All about you

This is from Texas Gal. The way it works is for you, dear reader, to answer these questions in the comments section. Then post them on your blog, and so on.

1. Name:
2. Date of birth:
3. Where you live:
4. What makes you happy:
5. Currently listening/the last thing you listened to:
6. Do you read my blog?:
7. If yes, what makes it especially good or bad?:
8. An interesting fact about you:
9. Are you in love/do you have a crush at the moment?:
10. Favourite place to spend time:
11. Favourite lyric:
12. The best time of the year:

RECOMMEND
1. A film:
2. A book:
3. A band, a song, or album:

PLUS
1. One thing you like about me:
2. Two things you like about yourself:
3. Look at my friends-list and tell what you like about one of our mutual friends:
4. Put this in your journal/blogger so that I can tell you what I like about you.

2 comments:

PFG said...

My answers, from Texas Gal's blog
1. Name: Petrarch's muse
2. Date of birth: The twenty fifth of September, in the 70s
3. Where you live: Stepford, CT
4. What makes you happy: hearing people I love laugh
5. Currently listening/the last thing you listened to: Into My Arms, Nick Cave
6. Do you read my blog?: Yes.
7. If yes, what makes it especially good or bad?: Witnessing the shared aspects of human existence (and that's good).
8. An interesting fact about you: I can wiggle my nose, not side to side but up and down. It's peculiar.
9. Are you in love/do you have a crush at the moment?: Yes.
10. Favourite place to spend time: On a sea-wall with a view of the city, preferably at dusk.
11. Favourite lyric: Sorry about your penis (Smashmouth)
12. The best time of the year: The moment in February when you can tell the light is returning.

RECOMMEND
1. A film: just one? Scotland, PA
2. A book: The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul (Douglas Adams)
3. A band, a song, or album: Air

PLUS
1. One thing you like about me: You feel.
2. Two things you like about yourself: I'm reliable and sometimes funny.
3. Look at my friends-list and tell what you like about one of our mutual friends: Burning Fingers (Jen I believe) - experiences life honestly and entirely while still keeping a sense of humor.
4. Put this in your journal/blogger so that I can tell you what I like about you.

cjblue said...

This one is going to have to wait a couple of days for me, since I've just been tagged with 20 questions - by you! Can I tag you back? Aren't you supposed to post your 20?