Tuesday, May 29, 2007

template

Yes, I'm messing with the template. This may be ill-advised since I recently had screen resolution issues and, as my display is a little odd at the moment, god only knows what the blog looks like on someone else's (not fucked up) screen. Regarding the resolution settings...I'd like to say this is the last time I connect my laptop to someone else's screwy screen (screwy because, among other things, it's all out of focus - why? because it's professor fluffy's and professor fluffy's shit is all fucked up). Unfortunately, it is not the last time since I need to use that set up for data collection. As for the template, yes, do tell me if there are problems in what you're seeing - specifically the alignment of the post content relative to the side bar since that's what I was messing with tonight. Please be kind. I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to this stuff and am learning by trial and error.

No comments: