Friday, May 04, 2007

Happy Friday!

I'm slooooowwwwly getting ready to have a day. The extra drugs last night kicked my ass - however so far no migraine today. Let's hope that sticks.

As I do my morning (yes, it's almost 1:00 PM) fucking about on the internet and work on my research protocol, I'm enjoying the music of The Punk Rock Jukebox. Punk Rock Jukebox almost cost me my life. Hearing Pat Boone's cover of Crazy Train without warning while driving is dangerous. The Punk Rock Jukebox is a truly wonderfully excellent local show here in CT. One of the very few great things about CT in fact.

You can listen too, isn't that swell?
It's on WECS 90.1 Willimantic Fridays at 11.
Listen to The Punk Rock Jukebox Fridays at 11:00 AM EST here!
(if you have WinAmp or the will/ability to do some work to get Windows Media Player to open and play PLS).

Also on WCNI 90.9 New London on Thursdays 12- 3.
Listen to The Punk Rock Jukebox Thursdays at 12:00 PM EST here!

No comments: