Saturday, July 22, 2006

My laptop










It's here and just in time. My desktop is acting bad, something's going on when I start up that seems to be overwhelming my processor (but what do I know...I'm only 1/4 tech nerd). It's being sluggish in general lately but it's particularly bad when I start up.

So while I figure out what's wrong with persephone (that's the desktop) I at least have the pretty little perky laptop now to use (I haven't named the laptop yet). I'm not keeping both computers. The desktop is going to a good cause once I get it straightened out.

My only complaint so far about the laptop is that the keyboard feels a little flimsy.

"So far"...I just realized my distrust of such happy feelings apply whether the object of my affection is animate or inanimate.

1 comment:

Mick & Cathy said...

Have fun with the new toy, I've been looking at laptops myself but not yet decided to commit the cash.