Tuesday, October 25, 2005

What type of villain are you?



What Type of Villain are You?
mutedfaith.com

Oooh, the image even matches my blog color scheme.
It's as if the creator of the villain quiz had me in mind...


Well, I didn't go to evil medical school, but I am enrolled in evil grad school right now. That's why I'm so secretive and don't use names or say what department I'm in when I post in this blog. If I were to divulge these things, I would be asked to leave my evil PhD program with just a mildly delinquent terminal master's degree, which would very likely limit my evil career options to being "number 2" instead of a tenured Evil Professor with dental coverage and a 401K.

2 comments:

cjblue said...

Groovy! I am Super Villain:

I have an incredible amount of power over people, be it mentally, physically or emotionally. Or at least, I think I do. Or maybe I just wish I did. I'm also very explosive, and easily angered.

I should always remember: there are few problems that can't be solved with massive explosions.

I think I'm going to put this on my blog. Thanks!

duvzxjet: My super villain unpronounceable code name.

The Doll said...

So VERY evil .........

The Doll Cartoons