Saturday, October 15, 2005

Tagged

Hm. I've been tagged by Ruth. I'm supposed to post 20 random facts about me and then tag 5 other bloggers. But I don't really know 5 other bloggers. I managed to scrounge up about 4 that I could tag without them wondering "wtf?" but after that...well, I'm fresh out of contacts with blogs. There are a few blogs I read somewhat regularly, not counting Ruth's which I read very regularly, but they have been tagged already. So what to do? Get a friend to start a blog so I can tag him/her? There's a friend of mine at school, but so far I've not really made my blog public at school. It's too hard for me not to post about the personal, and although I'm not exactly a closed book in the department, I'm not wide open either. So....I think I'll wait on posting my 20 random facts about me until I have at least one more person I can legitimately tag.

2 comments:

cjblue said...

Pusillanimous.

fudtuff: The hot new haircut, replacing the mullet. It's fab.

PFG said...

That's not very nice....