Sunday, February 19, 2006

What's my age again?

Ah another blogthing.
It says I act like I'm 27. Not bad I guess. My life was on the wrong track when I really was 27. I was married to the ER doctor and living in a boring yuppie apartment complex in Ann Arbor...you know, the kind with muted beige carpet, a gas fire place, and vertical blinds. I had one of those "This just isn't me" moments around christmas that year and although it took me a few years, I got it sorted out. Life's not perfect now, far from it, but at least it feels like MY life.
Hm...now that I think about it, I think 27 was the year I saw the Tea Room exhibit this blog is named after.




You Are 27 Years Old



Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.


13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.


20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.


30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!


40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

2 comments:

PFG said...

Sure, come on in and pull up a...um, cushion. Well you're 46 in years, but what does the wise blog thing say you are in demeanor?

WinterWheat said...

It says I'm 29. And you know what? It's true. I've been 29 for the past 7 years.