Wednesday, August 29, 2007

squats

7 pointers to lift a bad mood! was the line. It caught my eye since I'm apparently moving into a Saturn trine Uranus in my house of fuckheads transit. Or more precisely, my mood could use a boost or I'll end up in the tea room for sure.

I clicked on it. I wasn't expecting much, but I sure wasn't expecting this, from Tip #4: Research has found that doing squats and leg presses will greatly increase your natural production of the "youth hormone". Increased growth hormone translates to an elevated mood, among other physical benefits.

Since squats and leg presses are pretty much flat out for me on account of the now perpetually fucked up hip, I wonder if I'd get a similar mood boost from watching someone else do squats. Probably. I'll have to find some way to try it. Now I'm thinking...Who that I know can be manipulated into doing a squat for me, and how would this be best accomplished?

Oh and the paperwork was all shuffled successfully by me. The woman whose job it was said "I'll look for it" and then went home, leaving me with an extra cranky advisor and two more frantic emails from the person waiting for the fax.

1 comment:

Bubblewench said...

Too bad you can't get Christan Bale (insert fave hottie here) to do squats for you.