Monday, July 23, 2007

ring my bell

My fella just upgraded his cell phone. With it came the ability to download your own ring tones. For the last day or so, he's been fascinated by this feature, searching out how to make your own tones. Since we have tons of recording and editing software, the capture part was not hard.

So I now have Monty Python and Mel Brooks clips on my phone. Excellent. I just need to get the "I am a pizza song" on my sister's phone and we'll be all set....

omg, "je suis une pizza"! I hadn't heard the full pizza song before - complete with French lyrics. Up to now, I thought it was unique to The Money Pit.

2 comments:

Bubblewench said...

Ok, how come I have never heard that song? AND I have seen the Money Pit a zillion times and it's not clicking...

PFG said...

It's the song the pizza delivery guy's car is playing (the car's a vw bug with rows of flashing lights all over it).