Tuesday, January 02, 2007

tagged

I got tagged by Daniela at Lingo Franko.
So here we go....

4 jobs I have had
1. florist
2. unit clerk (medical)
3. ESL instructor
4. salesgirl

4 Movies I could watch over and over
1. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
2. Nearly any Coen brothers movie but especially The Big Lebowski
3. Airplane
4. Mystery Men

4 places I have lived apart from where I live now
1. Quincy, MA
2. Waltham, MA
3. Ann Arbor, MI
4. Various towns in CT

4 tv shows that I love (which are on DVD/itunes because I don't have cable)
1. The Office
2. Scrubs
3. My Name is Earl
4. 30 Rock (not LOVE but the buying all the hotdogs was just too great)


4 places I have been on hols
1. Peaks Island, Maine
2. Leenalau, Michigan (stayed at a nice B&B, went to the dunes park which was GORGEOUS, saw the biggest snake I've ever seen right smack in the middle of a trail)
3. San Francisco
4. Vancouver

4 websites I visit daily
1. Google
2. The Boston Globe
3. Weather Underground
4. Pandora

4 favourite foods
1. Minestrone
2. Lasagna
3. Greek chicken (mint, oregano, peppers, red onion, feta cheese, and grapes – yum!)
4. Chips – nearly any kind

4 places i would rather be at right now
[I noticed that there aren’t as many places as there are states (of being), so below are places or ways i'd rather be right now]
1.In the house I rented in Ann Arbor the last year I lived out there, but with a slight change of cast. Cat and dog are still there but no ex. I miss that place. With the exception of my ex husband’s presence, it felt right to me.
2. Heading up to Boston to meet my little brother for dinner as I had tentatively planned yesterday morning. I made those plans before I spent the day with pain and nausea (they make rotten guests btw – came about a week before thanksgiving and they won’t leave). I am currently waiting to see how food treats me today but I suspect that I will not be making my trip as planned.
3. Brave again.
4. In possession of the kind of trust which has more than one (somewhat superficial) apparent level.

4 people I am tagging
Vengicar
Winterwheat
Gypsy
and of course cjblue

No comments: