Thursday, December 01, 2005

Cosmic Time Out

I have been issued a cosmic time out. I think I knew this was coming. More details on that later. Yes, there is more than me literally screaming at a fellow student for tailgating me en route to a party. More than me shaking with rage for hours over one grad's arrogant choice of offensive lecture material. More than foolishly going to the mall the weekend after Thanksgiving. More than my brother calling me at midnight Sunday from LAX airport to tell me he has done crystal again and is breaking up with his boyfriend (again) right now, in the airport.

More than that and it can wait until later. For now, I refer you to my horoscope.
"While I don't usually recommend that you pursue this kind of escapism, Virgo, it's perfectly fine--maybe even healthy--to do so now. Please feel free to disappear from the grind for a few days. If necessary, flee into an alternate reality."

No comments: