Monday, February 04, 2008

Gender bender

According the The Gender Genie, I'm a boy. In five out of six trials, it says the blog text I submitted was male, as opposed to female. The text I submitted was only my own writing, so there is no news story writing confound here. The Gender Genie was prompted in part by a story about a story on a research project , the findings of which one of the researchers apparently feels supports the claim that "women are more comfortable talking or thinking about people and relationships, while men prefer to contemplate things."

Oh, and my fella's a girl.

2 comments:

Bubblewench said...

that is a bizarre site, I'm male too. I wish I had more time to dig into that and figure out how they got there.. interesting.

PFG said...

I read the articles it references. It seems to be based on some silly inferences.