Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Recovery

I think the surgery recovery is going well. What's problematic seems to be the IUD. At least that's the going theory. It's been giving me serious hardcore cramps, which means more drugs than I or my body wants, and that (I think) is screwing with my intestines. Significantly. Last night featured three near passouts from intestinal cramping. It was miserable and I think my fella was pretty traumatized by watching me roll, gagging, shaking, and sweating on the bathroom floor. He's been quietly working in his office all day after sleeping in with me.

I should be working but instead am finding myself seriously distracted. No small wonder, but knowing why doesn't make the experience any better or easier. I was really hoping that IUD would work. So the question is how long do I give it before I tell them to take it the hell out?

No comments: