Friday, November 07, 2008

potty snackers

Nastiest thing I saw yesterday:
A young woman came through the door to the restroom while I was washing my hands at the sink. She was eating what looked like a mini candy bar or a cookie. As she pulled open the handicap stall, she was still munching down on the food she held in her other hand.

Now when I hear about sudden and severe outbreaks of things like Norwalk Virus that are passed from the "fecal/oral route" no more will I wonder "what person over 2 should be susceptible to that?" Instead, I'll think of this young lady.

2 comments:

Bubblewench said...

I'm completely grossed out now. I also hate the phone potty people. You know those people that must talk on their cell phone whil using the loo. Ick.

PFG said...

Sorry BW! Your reaction comforts me though - I'm not alone in my skeezed outedness.