Thursday, September 18, 2008

jitters!

I got a job! It's a temp job working at my (former) university as an administrative assistant and it starts tomorrow. Yikes! I'm happy but I'm freaking out because I have, as usual, work jitters.
What if they think I know how to do all sorts of Excel magic?
What if they give me all this shit to do and I have NO IDEA how to do it and they're like "PFG is a moron, what the hell did we hire her for?"

On the plus side, I'm starting on a Friday which means even if it SUCKS, I have the weekend to regroup. Wish me good, productive thoughts.

3 comments:

Bubblewench said...

Im an excel master.. well high end user. That's what I work in all day every day. If you need help.. email me at gmail.com

Bubblewench said...

Best of Luck!!!!

PFG said...

Thanks. I may be in touch. How are you with Access?